User, Member and Conditions of use
- Software: refers to any software or applications developed by the Company and/or its affiliates, including but not limited to all its updated versions, and any subsequent auxiliary, additional software or applications provided by the Company.
- User: refers to any user who agreed to the content of the Terms, use of the Site or Service regardless of whether the membership registration process was completed or not.
- Member: Refers to the user who has completed the membership registration process including filling in the member information, and providing files or information required for the registration process. Member shall also be either a natural person with full legal capacity, registered legal person or group.
- Registration process: refers to filling in member information and providing files or information required for the registration process.
- Membership account: refers to an online account with password provided to the member after the company has completed and approved the member’s information. Member needs to log in Service or Software with the membership account and password provided.
- Service: Member or user can use or download the editing application and Software provided by the Site and use it to edit and create music work (music file format) subject to prior approval (hereinafter referred to as the “License”) from the music copyright owner and the use shall be within the scope of the License.
User responsibilities and obligations
The Company authorizes you to use the Software and Service, subject to you follow the terms set forth in this agreement. In the event of any violation, the Company reserves the sole right to suspend or terminate your use of Software and the Service without any notice.
- You acknowledge and warrant that all the information that you provided including identity or contact information (hereinafter referred to as the 'Information') is authentic and up-to-date and you shall not register membership in the name of a third person. If there is any changes to the Information, you shall update it immediately. Furthermore, in occurrence of any of the events set forth hereinafter, the Company reserves the right to refuse, or suspend the Service including but not limited to when you do not provide the Information requested, when you do not provide the Information in a specific format, provide any false or inaccurate Information, or do not update Information immediately upon any changes, which cause in any damage to the Company. In any of the aforementioned event that cause damage to any third party, you are solely liable for all the damages.
- In order to provide comprehensive services, you acknowledge and agree the Company to use the Information, including but not limited to license process, cash flow services, trading transactions, and any marketing purposes.
- Without prior explicit permission from the Company, you are forbidden to use any of files acquired from the Company on any website in which can be accessed or used by any or multiple parties.
- Within the term of your use of the Service or Software, you shall follow all internet etiquette, all related laws and regulations. If the Company finds any of the following prohibited behaviors, it is deemed as you have violated this agreement and you shall immediately cease such behavior and delete any relevant information. Company reserves the right to delete the Information, temporarily or permanently suspend all or part of your Service, or remove your membership qualification. For all user who has received Company announcements and notices regarding aforementioned violation and yet still have not made any modification or adjustment, this shall also be deemed to have breached this agreement and therefore subject to same consequence as stated above. The following behaviors are strictly prohibited:
Within the term of your use of the Service or Software, you shall follow all internet etiquette, all related laws and regulations. If the Company finds any of the following prohibited behaviors, it is deemed as you have violated this agreement and you shall immediately cease such behavior and delete any relevant information. Company reserves the right to delete the Information, temporarily or permanently suspend all or part of your Service, or remove your membership qualification. For all user who has received Company announcements and notices regarding aforementioned violation and yet still have not made any modification or adjustment, this shall also be deemed to have breached this agreement and therefore subject to same consequence as stated above. The following behaviors are strictly prohibited:
- Disguised as a supervisor or employee of A.V. Mapping Co., LTD or its affiliate companies;
- Reproduce, change, sell, license, transfer or use the content of Service or Software for any commercial or illegal purposes, or publish or use it in any commercial advertising text, link or photos;
- Transmit or publish any content that involves violence, abuse, defamation, harassment, bullying, infringement of the reputation of third party, pornography, offensive, or any other content that is prohibited by law;
- Send, use or publish illegal information or links, including but not limited to pirated software, illegal files, sale of guns, drugs, false information, prohibited information, hoax content or computer viruses;
- Maliciously publish a large number of repeated messages, false messages, infringe any rights of a third party, or abuse any use of the Site or software;
- Transmit or publish content or files in any form that infringe any third party rights including but not limited to intellectual property rights such as trademark rights, copyrights, and patent rights;
- Publish the personal information or private information of any third party personal information without prior consent including name, phone number, address, letter, and personal photo;
- Any modification, restoration engineering, reverse engineering, reverse assembly of the Service, the Site or Software. Moreover preventing or hindering other users from using Software and Service, or use Software, Service or Site to spread of viruses;
- Submit false claims or objections; or
- Any other acts determined by the Company to be a violation of this clause or any other laws.
Member obligations and account:
- The member account is for member own use only, and member can only use Service or Software in accordance with the terms set forth in this agreement. Member may not illegally reproduce, distribute, sell, transmit or in any way in which enable any third party of use this Site or software
- When member use the services of this Site, member can enter the account and password issued by the Company or a third person designated by the Company (hereinafter referred to as 'ID') to log in to this site. The Company does not keep the ID and password. Any use of the Service through this ID is presumed to be done by member, and member is solely responsible for any damages. Member is strictly prohibited from using the Company service with an account and/or password other than the ID provided.
Once you have registered as a member, you shall obtain the right to use the Site, and your right to use will be governed by the terms set forth in this agreement. The right to use the Site is limited to the intellectual property rights owned by the Company and its licensors. The Company reserved all the rights including but not limited to editing and ownership of the Site and as well as all the copyrights, trademarks and any other intellectual property).
Privacy and personal data protection policy
- Please do not exchange any personal data or private information with any third party.
- lease try not to use public computers in public areas or share your personal computer with others. In any of aforementioned event, you shall remember to log out of your account or delete all your personal data after use.
Payment method: Payment by credit card only. You agree to authorize the Company to deduct payment from your credit card account according to the Service and Software that you have selected.
Rights and obligations
- You should use your own credit card. In the event in which you use a credit card other than your own (hereinafter referred to as the 'Actual Payer') to make payment, this shall be deemed as you have already acquired the authorization to use this card, and the Actual Payer is fully aware of this payment. For the purpose of this agreement payer includes you or the Actual Payer (hereinafter referred to as the 'Payer'). Payer may inquire about the payment information, terminate the payment, or Actual Payer’s personal data changes.
- If either you or the Actual payer has been reported by any third party of suspicion or actual legal violation, the company shall collect and process the payment information from you or the Actual Payer’s and all the personal data in accordance with this clause. Neither you nor the Actual Payer shall violate these terms or infringe the rights and interests of third parties. Violators shall be solely liable for all the damages.
- In the event when the Payer uses a credit card to pay and the designated credit card had already expired, reported lost, rejected by the correspondent bank, or failed due to any other reasons, the Company has the right to terminate the transaction.
- Payers shall use duty of care and utmost good faith to keep personal information and credit card information, and Payer shall not disclose to any third party. If Payer negligently or intentionally disclose aforementioned information which cause any third party use of such information or cause any damage, Payer is solely liable for all the damages
- Even if there exist doubts about any payment, the Company shall still have the right to deduct the amount listed in the bill from the designated credit card account. If there is an overpayment or underpayment, the Company will automatically deduct or add related expenses in the next bill.
- If you prefer to change the designated credit card account information or terminate the automatic payment, Payer shall notify the company's customer service center by phone or email. The change of information or the termination of automatic payment shall take effect for next payment.
- In accordance with the provision set forth in paragraph 5 of Clause 2, 'Criteria for the Exceptions to the Termination of Transactions', the Company's Service is completed as soon as you authorize the deduction or purchase and clause 19 section 1 of Consumer Protection Law regarding the right to terminate the transactions within seven days shall not apply.
Responsibilities of third party content providers and third-party service providers
- You agree and understand that the content provider is solely responsible for the content that they provide. All infringements caused by the content provider to the user or any third party shall be compensated by the content provider alone.
- You acknowledge and agree that the services, including software or services not directly provided by the Company, provided by the third-party service providers are independent of the legal relationship and not subject to the terms set forth in this agreement. In the occurrence of any dispute, the third-party service provider shall be solely liable for all the damages.
Limitation of Liability
- All equipment, internet access, mobile devices, service plans and the costs required to use the Site are all borne by the user or member. The Company does not warrant that the Site can be accessed by all wireless devices or wireless service plans, neither can be used in all regions, nor does it warrant that any services provided by wireless communication companies will not be interrupted or defective. When you use this site, it is deemed that you understood the wireless communication company will request payment for sending data, messages and other wireless connection services. Please confirm the fee plan with your wireless communication company.
- Except as expressly prohibited by law, under any circumstances, the company and its licensors shall not be liable for any damages, including losses caused by the use or inability to use Software or Service, or other direct or indirect, foreseeable, special or contingent losses (including but not limited to damage or loss of business profits, interruption of business, loss of business information, and any other monetary losses).
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the intentional or negligence actions of content providers, hardware vendors, third-party service providers or any other users.
- The company reserves the right to modify the terms of this agreement at any time at its sole discretion, and the revised terms shall be effective after they are published on the company's website. The Company shall use its own judgment to provide user or member with a reasonable prior notice period, and it shall publish any modification to the contract on the Company website. If you continue to use the Software and Services after the company has modified the terms of service, this shall be deemed as that you have read, understood, and accepted the modified terms.
- If the company publishes a revised or updated version of the Site, the same terms shall apply to the revised or updated version.
- The Company reserves the right to publish individual provision or any provision on the Company website. The individual provision or additional provisions shall be regarded as part of this Terms. If there is a conflict between individual provision or additional provision and the content of this Terms, the individual provision or additional provision shall take precedence.
The company may modify, suspend or terminate the terms of Services or Software provided at any time.。
The information contained in this web site is subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2019 Memuriesic Co., LTD All Rights Reserved.
A.V. Mapping Inc., 8F-2, No. 346, Sec. 3, Nanjing E. Rd., Songshan Dist., Taipei City , Taiwan (R.O.C.)