London BD Intern
Job Posted: May 5, 2023 6:03 PM
Team: Business Development
Type : Intern, Part time
What we’re looking for
Whom help with the exhibition on 12-16th of June in London.
After that, If we can work well together, we can have another contract to have internship for 3 months or more. To help with Business Development (including outreach, lead generation, make campaign, work with other team like marketing, products, from 0 to 100K. And helping the event holding, exhibition in anywhere )
Having excellent communication skills and be able to introduce A.V. Mapping to new visitors at the exhibition in Paris. They should be personable, friendly, and enthusiastic about the product. Speaking French is preferable but not required.
- Introduce A.V. Mapping to new visitors at the exhibition in London.
- Demonstrate the technology and answer any questions that visitors may have.
- Assist with setting up and dismantling the exhibition booth.
- Provide feedback on the visitor’s response to the technology.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with a diverse range of people.
- Familiarity with technology and a passion for innovation.
- Experience working in events or exhibitions is a plus, but not required.
- Must be able to work collaboratively and take direction from senior team members.
- Opportunities for rapid growth and professional development
- Flexible working hours and absolutely remote work.
A.V. Mapping is skyrocketing creators ecosystem.
Enlighten creators’ potential with technology.
- ✨A.V. Mapping’s AI finds music & SFX for videos.
No copyright issues, no wait. Instantly match music to videos with 24/7 AI website.
- World 1st AI leads musicians and creators to fight with AI.
- Stop Fake Credit and Ambiguous Copyright Claim
By pairing contents with AI-matched human-generated music and authentic sound effects, accessing your transaction details around the clock with FAANG & blockchain supported site - A.V. Mapping. Enabling sharing, selling, acceleration, and protection of rights on this unique AI platform.
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Apply from where you found the job posted.
Or email us at [email protected]
- Include this role’s title in your subject line (it’ll help us to sort through the emails).
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.
- If we find your qualifications suitable, we will send you a quick test link to evaluate your skills.
- Once you pass the test, and we like it, you will have a video recording in the next step, followed by an online meeting with us.
- If you are not selected, you won’t be notified, sorry. But please try again next time!
We don’t know how to turn down 800 applications (the number we got last time) automatically yet.🥲
You can subscribe our newsletter or join membership to have the latest news.
Thanks you for sending your 🧡 to us! We will keep in mind!