Frontend Developer Intern
Job Posted: May 5, 2023 5:43 PM
Type : Full time , Intern, Part time
What we’re looking for
An enthusiastic web development front end engineer who can work effectively in a remote environment. They should have experience worked in UI/UX website design and be proficient in Vue.js. Familiarity with Git and GitHub is a must. We are looking for someone who can collaborate well with our team, communicate effectively, and is eager to learn.
- Collaborating with the team to design and develop user-friendly and responsive web applications using Vue.js
- Working on bug fixes and feature enhancements in existing web applications
- Help with writing clean, maintainable, and efficient code and documents.
- Testing new functions, website
- Conducting UI/UX analysis to improve user experience
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in front-end development.
- Experience working with Git and Github for version control and collaboration.
- Familiarity with UI/UX design principles and best practices.
- Knowledge of software development best practices such as unit testing, code review, and continuous integration.
- Good understanding of web performance and optimization techniques.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively in a remote team environment.
- Opportunities for rapid growth and professional development
- Flexible working hours and absolutely remote work.
- Work with your cat 😸
A.V. Mapping is skyrocketing creators ecosystem.
Enlighten creators’ potential with technology.
- ✨A.V. Mapping’s AI finds music & SFX for videos.
No copyright issues, no wait. Instantly match music to videos with 24/7 AI website.
- World 1st AI leads musicians and creators to fight with AI.
- Stop Fake Credit and Ambiguous Copyright Claim
By pairing contents with AI-matched human-generated music and authentic sound effects, accessing your transaction details around the clock with FAANG & blockchain supported site - A.V. Mapping. Enabling sharing, selling, acceleration, and protection of rights on this unique AI platform.
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Apply from where you found the job posted.
Or email us at [email protected]
- Include this role’s title in your subject line (it’ll help us to sort through the emails).
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.
- If we find your qualifications suitable, we will send you a quick test link to evaluate your skills.
- Once you pass the test, and we like it, you will have a video recording in the next step, followed by an online meeting with us.
- If you are not selected, you won’t be notified, sorry. But please try again next time!
We don’t know how to turn down 800 applications (we got for one open position last time) automatically yet.🥲
You can subscribe our newsletter or join membership to have the latest news.
Thanks you for sending your 🧡 to us! We will keep in mind!