Job Posted: May 8, 2023 11:00 PM
Type : Contractor, Full time
What we’re looking for
An enthusiastic and motivated Backend Developer with experience in Python and Database who can work remotely and collaboratively with our team. The ideal candidate should have a passion for solving complex problems, be able to adapt to changing environments and technologies, and be eager to learn and grow with the company.
- Develop and maintain backend systems for our audio editing system.
- Collaborate with front-end developers and data scientists to design, implement, and test APIs.
- Optimize and tune database queries for improved performance.
- Write and maintain clean and efficient code.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to team knowledge sharing.
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Proficiency in Python and experience with databases such as MySQL.
- Familiarity with Git and version control systems.
- Knowledge of backend frameworks such as Flask, Django, or Pyramid.
- Understanding of RESTful API design principles and best practices.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Opportunities for rapid growth and professional development
- Flexible working hours and absolutely remote work.
- Work with your cat 😸
A.V. Mapping is skyrocketing creators ecosystem.
Enlighten creators’ potential with technology.
- ✨A.V. Mapping’s AI finds music & SFX for videos.
No copyright issues, no wait. Instantly match music to videos with 24/7 AI website.
- World 1st AI leads musicians and creators to fight with AI.
- Stop Fake Credit and Ambiguous Copyright Claim
By pairing contents with AI-matched human-generated music and authentic sound effects, accessing your transaction details around the clock with FAANG & blockchain supported site - A.V. Mapping. Enabling sharing, selling, acceleration, and protection of rights on this unique AI platform.
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Apply from where you found the job posted.
Or email us at [email protected]
- Include this role’s title in your subject line (it’ll help us to sort through the emails).
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.
- If we find your qualifications suitable, we will send you a quick test link to evaluate your skills.
- Once you pass the test, and we like it, you will have a video recording in the next step, followed by an online meeting with us.
- If you are not selected, you won’t be notified, sorry. But please try again next time!
We don’t know how to turn down 800 applications (we got for one open position last time) automatically yet.🥲
You can subscribe our newsletter or join membership to have the latest news.
Thanks you for sending your 🧡 to us! We will keep in mind!